[COLLECTION] Improvement Suggestions

Our board is only used for spreading news and announcements. For community discussions, please use our Discord Server!
  • Either change the number of clams dropped per metin or change the chance of pearls drop when opening a clam, and since we can now buy 1xClam for 10xPieces of Stone make it so that clams aren't empty.

And for god's sake fix Razador because if I die, restart and then attack him, he takes no damage, regenerates about 30% and one shots me without even moving one bit.

• 1)Add the Lion sword drop from azrael currently the only way to find that sword is from grim reapers chest which has 50 items in it, its like impossible to find one in the server
    2)Make able to keep leader bonus on yourself without the need for the other player to be near
    3)Add Bonus: Strong against metinstones in tourmaline shield otherwise there is no point on upgrading it.
    4)Add Bonus: Strong against boss in tourmaline earrings otherwise there is no point on upgrading it.
    5)Make able to equip/change talismans while you are hitting

• In order to increase the number of players, an activity was required. And you need to fine-tune the content of the event. Players are bored of doing the same things in the game. We need to do our best to make the player play a fun game.

I have very good ideas and thoughts about it.

I hope everything will be fine.

Best regards

Cappadocia

• heyo, u need to change something raritiy boost doesnt work and u dropp not enough rarity items bosses should have a 100% rarity dropp

also no content for high level. you can do everything with 105.

but rarity is your biggest problem, change something.

• Make world boss drops worth based on the dmg. If 2nd place takes a 5% sash and 25th place takes the best item why should someone bother making good char for world bosses. Also since its 2 days per week better remove the items that are not worthed much

• There are many problems in pvp. Please take care of them fights are not enjoyable right now.

1. You cant mount if you have poison.
    2. Dispel debuff lasts 1 minute and 36 seconds. It should go 5 seconds
    3. Archer's uncatchable. Fights its ok but on duels how can someone win him if he runs 2 times faster than anyone. The only solution i can think is to add a 0,5 sec unable to move after each archer hit.
    4. Hit Damage is incredibly high comparing with skill damage. Add a average damage resistance to an item and wait to see if thats enough

• Possibility to level/skill up "Hameroon" in runs/dungeons (bosskills). It's damn annoying to see 90+ players killing low-level-bosses. In my opinion there should be a max level difference between player and monster and stone, like 15-20+-.

Kurz auf deutsch für die SA: "Durchbohrender Kampf" 10min Version heißt im Englischen "Critical Strike" (~Kritscher Kampf), zudem ist dieses Item nicht stackbar.

10min version of "Piercing Strike" is called in the english client "Critical Strike", in addition it's not stackable.

• Possibility to level/skill up "Hameroon" in runs/dungeons (bosskills). It's damn annoying to see 90+ players killing low-level-bosses. In my opinion there should be a max level difference between player and monster, like 15-20+.

Kurz auf deutsch für die SA: "Durchbohrender Kampf" 10min Version heißt im Englischen "Critical Strike" (~Kritscher Kampf), zudem ist dieses Item nicht stackbar.

10min version of "Piercing Strike" is called in the english client "Critical Strike", in addition it's not stackable.

Speaking about that bro i think.. we can have the "Bosss lvl 117" to fisnish that ..... high lvl should not be eash... in my opnion... #Poeta #EndlessWar

• -Make a use for low dungeon splinters, i have like 3k of them and the price is to low and never sell, make it so we can buy tikets for dungeons even with low splinters, i have 100 middle and 3k low, is like farming with no point, this is like upp items, we have 800/900 up items, like lol wtf is this, how a low player will play without and event if there is no market for low lvl items? Beside red herbs at low lvl is very dificult to make money.

-Put restrictions of lvl in all maps or remove all restrictions because at lvl 75 in red forest or ghost forest i have to fight with 95+ players, how this make some logic? all players farm in red forest beside beta, like lool, you all people in staff dont see this?

-Now - grades don`t drop items so an 105 player come in ghost forest couse don`t give a f.ck because he can lose items, when you go free make so they lose -20k for every kill, so now you have a market for zen.

-The new craftable thief gloves is pretty ussles, like the normal one, and why normal bosses don`t drop thief glove+? That glove was a good item who had sens and make the job done.

-Make weapons like 55 or 60 to go up with clam not pears, those are weapons or armours who are used for transmutation, we don`t have blacksmith on DT so to use pearls for those? really is not hard enough to make a item who is usseful +9, not to try to make those with pearls?...

-Make an use for Snakefield, that map is usseles, put some metinstones :)

Have a nice day.