[COLLECTION] Improvement Suggestions

Our board is only used for spreading news and announcements. For community discussions, please use our Discord Server!
  • PVP Suggestions

1.Remove Deff from Costume Skins (sword, 2hand, dagger, etc.)
    - As i tested it with almost a full pvp char the dmg difference is 3-4k without costume.If you think its a lot Damage consider that i didnt have the 2 last missions which they give skill ress & hh ress.Also if with those 2 quests you still believe the damage will be high you can also put hh ressistance on Costume Skin. (so a full costume will be like hp-skill ress-attack value).

2. Kyanite Weapons Buff
    - For example: i have Kyanite Weapon + 9 on my Sura and literally the only difference between my sword from Rune Sword + 9 is 5 hh & 50 attack value. So i suggest the Attack Value & Magic Attack Value from Kyanite Weapons to increase.

3.PVP rings
    -Implement 2 pvp-rings 1ring = 2k hp, 20 cast.speed) (2ring = 2k hp, 10 halfhuman).
    ATTENTION: 3 possible ways to make / drop those rings. (You can choose which way you want)
    1.pvp Quests so when we deliver all the required items we will get the pvp PERMANENT rings.
    2.Drop pvp rings from Jotun. (The rings will have 7 days duration). So i believe it will be a good idea to add a New World Boss for this reason. (A boss that will drop pvp stuff like uppitems, rings),
    3. Put those rings on the Gaya Market.

4.Kyanite Jewelery Rework
    Seems to me that Skill Damage is pointless because they make on-hit chars like (body-warrior, Sura) uselless compare to other classes.Also i think avg-resistance is very high and needs to be decreased.

• Hello community

I have some suggestions to share with you.

After a month playing on the server i want to suggest some changes.

I will start from lower level to higher.

Low level jewels as pearl necklace drop rate now is too high make it unworthy when i start playing this server that item cost 500kk and now i see price drop - 75% FOR AN ITEM THAT IS SO USEFULL(make drop rate as it was)

In the other hand ebony earrings on 35 level metin stones drop rate is good but rarity chances seems 1 per 100... Fix that

I feel that after a month skill books, readings, exo scrolls lost value day per day.

I suggest an npc with name THE RECYCLER recycle some books, scrolls and exorcism for something good. Like 3000 book 1000 exo and 1000 reading for a ring pvp 3 days or exp 3 days or something else.

Now herbs of life after a month it costs 8-12kk per stuck... Really low for 250 metin stones make more items exchange for herbs like waters perma & fish pvm and pvp

One more solution is that.

Perma dev + 10000 herbs for a perma dev with +5 monsters and make new perma devs with pvm bonus all.

Then we got the normal devs.. Here is a problem. We dont care to make even 1 because we dont get money an cost is too high 50 flowers per 1. Make 30 normal devs +herbs of life exch for a perma pve costum made waters and fish +2monsters, metins, boss, +5 ork, devil, undead.

Dungeon splinders low now cost 1kk per 250 😭

I suggest one more run on 60 lvls with 200 cost and reward like 20kk make per 2 hours make it great again.

Spider barrones must be like other runs.. Player bound with timer

And now one the last

I suggest buffs from shaman's be 4 hours really annoying that we spend a lot of money and work and we did not take back money.. Really people keep their buffs for months think about that please.

For newcomers fix an npc with 30% buffs.

One last problem i see it today after a month i say this is the time to power up my sash that was 20% i already try it about 15 times and is now 20 % 😅😅🤔🤔

Rate up must be on 40-50%

Some little changes beran/azreal/Reaper x5 fine cloth 100%

Low lvl run x3

Magic stome drop rate with 40% double items+thieve's gloves is terrible 1 per 20 runs

Sashes has bad rate too..

Take of from runs range monsters already we got big timers make it easier

Thank you

Merry Christmas

• 1. Make Special Storage items can split like Normal Inventory.

2. Add a new Special Storage for Shinnings,Costumes,Wings.

3. Make pm
    's not disappear after Relog.

4. Remove the timer from Channel change.

5. Add in Search Shop the name of the Seller.

6. Make wedding ring not usable during combat.

7. Fix mounts & pets appearing when they're disabled.

8. Make rarity-boost gloves stackable.

9. Remove fishes from the game or make a craft option for them.

10. Add battlepass on the server.(a variety of missions and rewards)

11. Add an option to be able to buy quantities of an item from npcs.

12. Fix at Seon-Hae the option that you buy fruit of lifes (25k & 50k) with normal Fruits.

13. Make the shop search works on every map and every channel.

14. Add nickname scrolls(pvm only) for mount & pets.

15. Add offline shop history window (so we can see what we sell and for how much).

16. Add wiki & homepage button ingame.

17. Fix the Normal Storage (Ctrl + click not work).

• Change the drop system. We are not going to keep playing to a server where someone hits 100,000 damage to a boss and can take drop while the other hits 50.000.000 and he takes same drop as the one with 100.000. There is no point on fighting for boss like this so there is no point of fighting at all. We are spending 30 minutes hitting witch and killing the other players and the guy that did 10 hits still takes drop. I hope you can understand thats this is not enjoyable

• Ändert die Ablauf Zeiten von z.b. Halbmondring, Ring der Willenskraft usw. Das sie z.b. wenn man sie droppt erst mal ins Special Lager gehen und die Zeit nicht direkt abläuft. So könnte man die Ringe viel besser nutzen und es würden nicht 3 gleichzeitig ablaufen obwohl man nur einen nutzt.

• 1. Ringe sollen erst nach dem anziehen ablaufen. man kann sie nur selten verkaufen wenn sie schon anlaufen.

2. Bringt missionen ins spiel ab den 90er maps bis zu den max maps ist doch lw so.

3. evtl battlepass

4. bosstickets craftbar?

5. evtl ringe in gaya umwandeln wenn man sie net nutzen kann

• Add new upgrade for talisman.
    Elements talisman +0, max +9
    items needed for crafting it:

all 6 types of talismans +50

default bonuses:

at +0: 1200 hp, +50% strong against elements, +50% defence against elements
    at +9: 2000 hp, +75% strong against elements, +50% defence against elements

items needed for upgrade:

+0 to +3 just yang, +4 to +9 talisman chests of each type and maybe some of the boss items that have the least use

additional bonuses:

6/7 talisman only bonuses that can be changed

to add 6/7 you will need talisman rarity adder which costs 5 rarity adders each

to change 6/7 you need talisman rarity changer which costs 50 talisman splinters each

avvailable 6/7 bonuses:

3-5% strong against half humans, 1-3% half human resist,3-5% strong against metin, 3-5% strong against boss, 1%-3% skill damage, 1%-3% average damage

3-5% strong against monsters
    notes:

2000 hp is added so it has some pvp use

some 6/7 pvp bonuses were added to assist in pvp as well

it is an endgame pvm item so it is supposed to be expensive

im not sure what "x element power +50%" means so if it doesnt mean strong against x element and defence against x element and it only means strong against x element,ignore "+50% defence against elements" and it will only have "+75% elements power"

• Auf jeden fall keinen Battlepass bitte.
    Sowas kann man bei Fortnite anbieten , aber auf nem Metin Server hat sowas nix Verloren.
    Ringe bitte erst nach dem Anziehen den CD Starten.
    Yang Coupons in allen Runs.

Wird noch mehr kommen , als edit

Edited once, last by Linux: Die Magier & Bogis in der Grotte 2 als Nahkämpfer machen & etwas an den Values verändern. Oder weniger Bogis mehr Nahkämpfer. Lg Linux ().

• - Fernkämpfer (PvM entfernen) : Finde diese unnötig und nervig an sich. Macht alles viel entspannter (Fernis einfach wie die Nahkämpfer auf den Char zulaufen lassen..)

- Übersetzung ist teilweise nicht vorhanden (z.B Drachenrubin "resitance agains Monster", "strong against bosses" etc) im Deutschen Clienten

- Kaum ein Item, hat eine Itembeschreibung. Mit 70% der Items weiß ich garnichts anzufangen..

- Nach dem Weiteruppen von z.B Giftschwert+9 auf die Zodiak, verschlechtern sich die Werte enorm (Hab das schon bei mehren weiteruppbaren Items gelesen)

• Hello again!

I wanna suggest more changes.

1. Shopseach. I wouls like to have something new here cause i believe we must sort itema with rarity or price

2. After 20 minutes stay and seach my screen start freeze i cant understand why... Not only my computer.

High damage droppers are now very happy with new item drop and i am ok with that but for items like stones +5 is something that it will affect the economy when one or 2 players collect all that stones.

3. All stones +4 must have upgrade not easy but must have like 50kk yang + stone + some upgrade items from boxxes cause we already have a tons of them with no use like 100 or 150 with success change on 40 %

4.Rarity boost from 30 minutes - 3hours for 50 gloves

5.Daily events like (moonlight boxes, double chest, double exp, double items rarity boost, boss spawn, yang rain

6.90 lvl stones 1 core per 5 really annoying that we can't do alchemy before 90s map

7.90 lvl stone yang coupon 500k 1/3

8.misson books with rewards sashes magic stones core fine cloth etc depents on difficulty

9.rework all low level metin stones and drop more newcomer friendly

10.solve that low splinter with a good 60 lvl run for news for 250 dungeom. Splinter or 200 with a good yang reward

11.waters and fish???

12.rework low lvl dungeons 1 fine cloth?

Ty

• Tägliche Events fehlen mir sehr auf dem Server.
    Überarbeitete Moonboxen somit wäre 2x in der Woche Moonlight eine Option.
    Desweiteren finde ich das "Craftgame" als Event auch nicht Schlecht, falls jemand nicht weiß, was dieses ist , kann er mir gerne eine PN zukommen lassen.

Lg

• Bosse:

• Drachengott Items und Kräuter von den Runs entfernen
    • 80er Helme evtl. nur bei Raza/Nemere/Ork
    • Seelenkristall-EQ/70er EQ aus Truhe der Dunkelheit entfernen (Seelenkristall-EQ nur Azrael)
    • 70er EQ von den Bossen entfernen
    • Mehr Bosse auf der 105er und 115er Map, die Rüstungspläne/Schnittmuster droppen
    • Runs schwerer machen (nicht jeder soll gleich mit LvL 90 Raza/Nemere schaffen)
    • 105er Runs anpassen (Drops sind ziemlich oft Müll)
    • Rarity Adder dropbar machen (geringe Dropchance)
    • 90er Map Bosse Ticket-Drop anpassen (Ticket-Drop nur in Tuhe der Dunkelheit)
    • Waffenplan/Rüstungsplan:Helm in Truhe der Dunkelheit
    • Lila/Gelbe/Grüne Perle von 90er Map Bosse geringere Dropchance (Mehr in Raza/Nemere)
    • Flammen im Raza-Run zu Nahkämpfer machen, selbiges für Nemere
    • evtl. Mondstein/Titan/Achat nur im Jungle Run
    • Kyanit usw. nur bei Desert Catacombs (gibt zu viele Bosse die das droppen)

Metins:

• Ab 90er Map Perfektions-Truhe entfernen (Zu viel im Umlauf)
    • Bis Roter Wald Low-LvL Erz, Ab 90er-Map High-LvL Erz (Saphir Turma usw)
    • Seelenstein aus den 105/115er Maps streichen (Mehr Geld für Low-LvL, Wert an sich steigern)
    • Kräuter des neuen Lebens aus der 105/115er Map streichen (nutzlos im HighLvL, mehr Wert)
    • Erfahrungsring aus der 105er Map streichen (Mehrwert für Low-LvL)
    • Muschel evtl von der 90er Map streichen (Mehrwert für Low-LvL)

Allgemein:

• Talisman PvM tauglich machen (Stark gegen Mob/Bosse/Metins/Abwehr gg Bosse/Mob usw.)
    • Talisman Upp-Mats ändern (benötigte Talismänner = entsprechende Stufe)
    • Grotte mehr Exp (8-10 Std von 90-105) siehe Rangliste, wenig 105er+
    • 30min mit 3 Std-Ring kombinieren
    • ab 105 bisschen mehr Exp (im Vergleich zum vorherigen Punkt zu schnell)
    • "Rarity entfernen" als Item (d.h 7.Boni entfernen für z.B 10 Rarity Adder)
    • evtl. Energiekristall für 10k Energie-Splitter (sollte was besonderes sein)
    • evtl. Bossticket craften für 200 Dungeon-Splitter (Wert generieren für Splitter)
    • mit sich selber Gruppe machen (Quality of Life change)
    • Quest einführen mit kleinen Belohnungen (Abwechslung beim Spielen)
    • 50 Kostüm hinzufügen und 50 verzaubern mit in die 50/75er Lehrlingstruhe
    • Turmalinhelm und Schild attraktiver machen (evtl. Helm 8mob und Schild 8mob)
    • Alchi anpassen (Granat nutzlos PvP, Rubin hat nur AW und Str für PvP, Jade/Saphir entwertet PvM).
    • Lolli mit RDF kombinierbar machen (Anfänger freundlich)
    • 10 Handschuhe des Diebes für einen mit 3 Std (Quality of Life change)
    • Yang Gutscheine alle auf einmal einlösen mit Shift + Rechtsklick (Quality of Life change)
    • Seelenkristall-EQ etwas anpassen (Low-LvL-EQ mit 5% Mob macht fast keinen Unterschied zu Seelenkristall-EQ)
    • Yang-Drop etwas erhöhen im Low-LvL Bereich (OTM, Eisland)
    • Voten attraktiver machen (Temporärer Boni oder Coins)
    • Schriftrollen perma machen (dafür bei der Gemi für z.B 100kk)
    • Switchbot verbessern (Erfolgsrate)

Singed by KiezKlatscher, GeneralLatzhose

• Mittlerweile ziemlich oft so, das der Client nach dem Porten einfach komplett nicht mehr zu bedienen ist. Man hängt auf der Map, sieht seinen Char nicht, kann nichts anklicken etc bis man den Client neustartet..

Liegt am Internet , kann ich aus Erfahrung sagen.
    Selbst ich , mit einer 100k Leitung habe dieses Problem was aber in Verbindung mit Schwachen Internet in der Zeit wo du Portest Auftritt.
    Server/Client Side ist es nicht.

Lg

• Liegt am Internet , kann ich aus Erfahrung sagen.
    Selbst ich , mit einer 100k Leitung habe dieses Problem was aber in Verbindung mit Schwachen Internet in der Zeit wo du Portest Auftritt.
    Server/Client Side ist es nicht.

Lg

Spiele mit mehren Leuten die haben das selbe Problem und mein Internet läuft stabil. Kann ich mir nich vorstellen.

• Wie gesagt , habe ich dieses Problem auch.
    Ich weiß aber auch , das mein Internet gerade keine 100k Auffängt & das es Safe daran Liegt.
    Wäre ja auch nicht Verwunderlich wenn mal mehrere Personen "unbewusst" Internet Probleme haben.
    Aber was bringt es das zu Sagen , hier hat ja jeder eine bessere Leitung als der Nächste :D

Spiele mit mehren Leuten die haben das selbe Problem und mein Internet läuft stabil. Kann ich mir nich vorstellen.

Lg