this nights maintenance brought the following changes into the game:
- Once again adjusted some things regarding the PvP Balancing.
- The duration of the following Shaman Skills have been reduced to 1 Day (7 Days before) to raise the worth of maxed out Shamans:
Blessing, Dragon's Strength, Reflect & Attack Up
The drop chance of Poisoned Bottles in the Jungle Dungeon has been raised a little.
Some new Farmspots have been added to the Red Forest.
- All Farmspots in the Red Forest have been renamed.
- The kill cooldown to receive a PvP Point from the same enemy on the PvP Map has been increased to 5 minutes.
- Kills on the PvP Map now only count if the vitctim was not one of the last 3 kills before.
- The PvP Map is limited to Level 75 or higher now.
- The PvP Ranking List has been cleaned due to the abuse of boosting in some cases.
- The Anti EXP Ring now display's an active effect when activated.
- Removed the last NPC Talk Stage in the Jungle Dungeon to prevent click bug's from happening.
- Yak-Hwan in the Jungle Dungeon does no longer show the Crafting Window.
- The Halloween Metinstone Skins have been restored with the original ones.
- The Worldboss Spawn has been fixed and his size has been increased.
Rules for the PvP Map:
Bypassing the security mechanisms on the PvP Map, to prevent boosting, is highly forbidden!
All future boosting attempts can result in a ban of your account!
You need to patch your client to be able to login!