this nights maintenance brought the following changes into the game:
- The drop chance of Ochao Scales (Lv. 130 Bio Quest) has been increased.
- The drop chance of Ochao Leather (Lv. 125 Bio Quest) has been increased.
- You can now exchange an old Battle Pass to a new one just by clicking on it.
- The drop chance of Keystones in the 4. Stage of the Devils Catacomb has been increased.
- The refine rate of Equipment above +10 has been slightly increased.
- The Stone Handbook has been removed from the General Storekeeper because there is no need for it.
- All Lv. 105 PvP Helmets now grant a -50% Strong against Monster bonus.
- Red Flame Stones no longer disappear when crafting Lv. 120 belts.
- You can no longer use the Scroll of Correction to remove Gem Stones from talismans.
- You can now only enter the Higher Floors in the Demon Tower if you're the leader of the group (of course only applies if you're in a group).
- All wrong Cor Draconis (Legendary) has been replaced with the right ones in all Dungeon Shops.
- All remaining wrong Cor Draconis (Legendary) in all player inventories replaced with the right ones.
- Talismans now work properly on Ochao Bosses.
For all players with a missing Battlepass Quest, please contact me via Discord and provide me with the following data:
- Character Name
- Which Battlepass Quest is missing?
- Did all other Battlepass Quests work without any problems?
There is no client patch needed this time.